APS : THURSDAY 05 NOVEMBER 2020
ALGIERS- French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin will pay a two-day working visit to Algeria starting next Saturday, said the Ministry of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Thursday in a press release.
“As part of the bilateral cooperation relations, the Minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud will receive his French counterpart, Gérald Darmanin who will pay a working visit to Algeria on November 7 and 8,” added the same source.
This visit will be “an opportunity to exchange views on cooperation between the two countries’ interior ministries and to discuss ways of strengthening coordination in a number of areas of common interest,” the statement concluded.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart