APS : WEDNESDAY 12 JULY 2017
WASHINGTON (U.S.)- A multi-sectoral delegation representing Algerian experts will take part, Wednesday and Thursday in Washington, in the meeting of the global coalition against DAESH said the Algerian embassy in Washington.
In this meeting, which will be held at the level of experts, Algeria will participate as an observer.
The representatives of 72 countries which participate in this global coalition are called to review their experiences in terms of counterterrorism, particularly on aspects relating to deradicalization, cyber criminality and the threat posed by foreign fighters to international security.
It is also about exchange relating to the actions led in terms of the fight against drug trafficking, which became an important source of terrorist funding as well as the risk of terrorist infiltration amongst illegal migrants.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum