ALGIERS- Algeria and the United Nations System signed Tuesday, in Algiers, strategic cooperation framework for 2016-2020, said Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
This strategic cooperation framework was signed by Director General of Economic Relations and International Cooperation at Foreign Affairs Ministry Merzak Belhimeur, on the Algerian side, and Resident Coordinator of the United Nations system Cristina Amaral, said the source.
The strategic cooperation framework is the main tool of programming the United Nations operational activities in Algeria for development.
It will serve as a reference for agencies, United Nations programmes and funds in Algeria in the formulation of their programmes and action plans for the period 2016-2020.
Monday, 29 June 2015 18:01
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister