ALGIERS- The Ambassador of the United States to Algeria Joan Polaschik was received at Foreign Affairs Ministry, said Tuesday the ministry’s Spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“Following the statement issued by Foreign Affairs Ministry in response to the report on the situation of human rights in the world in 2014, the ambassador of the United States to Algeria Joan Polaschik was received at the ministry,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“A formal communication was sent to the US ambassador on the assessment by the Algerian government of the report in question,” added the spokesman.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday in a communiqué that the document entitled “ Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2014,” issued by US Department of State is based, concerning Algeria, on “a bureaucratic process driven by mechanical repetition of “stereotypes,” “outdated references,” and “superficial conclusions.”
Wednesday, 08 July 2015 11:52
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum