ALGIERS- The Ambassador of the United States to Algeria Joan Polaschik was received at Foreign Affairs Ministry, said Tuesday the ministry’s Spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“Following the statement issued by Foreign Affairs Ministry in response to the report on the situation of human rights in the world in 2014, the ambassador of the United States to Algeria Joan Polaschik was received at the ministry,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“A formal communication was sent to the US ambassador on the assessment by the Algerian government of the report in question,” added the spokesman.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday in a communiqué that the document entitled “ Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2014,” issued by US Department of State is based, concerning Algeria, on “a bureaucratic process driven by mechanical repetition of “stereotypes,” “outdated references,” and “superficial conclusions.”
Wednesday, 08 July 2015 11:52
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan