APS : MONDAY 18 SEPTEMBER 2017
CAIRO- The Arab League decorated Sunday, in Cairo, the Algerian Ismail Medjahid, adviser to president of the Social and Economic Council (CNES),
with the “young model” medal on the occasion of the International Youth Day, celebrated each year on September 17th.
Ismail Medjahed was chosen by the Arab League, represented by the departments of youth and sports and that of civil society, as well as the Arab Youth Council, among 20 young people selected out of a total of 300 participants representing 20 Arab countries.
The awarding ceremony took place at the headquarters of the general Secretariat in the presence of several Arab ministers and officials of the league.
The general Secretariat of the Arab League launched Sunday, in coordination with the Arab Youth Council for Development, the initiative of “young model.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied