APS : THURSDAY 24 DECEMBER 2020
ALGIERS – President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has received two messages from Sahrawi counterpart Ibrahim Ghali and Syrian President Bachar al-Assad, said Wednesday a statement of the Presidency of the Republic.
In his message, the Sahrawi President has expressed his best wishes to President Tebboune, added the source.
“President of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Ibrahim Ghali expressed his best wishes on behalf of the Sahrawi people and on his own behalf, as well as his joy following President Tebboune’s recovery, wishing him a safe return to the country,” the statement said.
The Sahrawi president also reaffirmed his “sincere will and his firm determination to work to strengthen relations of fraternity and friendship between the two brotherly peoples, in the face of the challenges and threats that target the region,” concluded the same source.
Moreover, Syrian president Bachar al-Assad also sent a message to President Tebboune and voiced his “joy” to have learnt of his recovery from the new Coronavirus disease, a press release from the Presidency of the Republic said on Wednesday.
“We learned with great joy the news of your recovery from the Coronavirus. On this occasion, I would like to address you my sincere wishes, praying to Allah Almighty to bestow you with his blessings and grant you health and well-being, thus to protect you that Algeria, brother country, of all misfortune. Please accept, my brother, the expression of my best feelings of esteem and consideration,” the statement added.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification