APS : Saturday, 24 June 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed “satisfaction” with the nomination of former Lebanese minister of Culture Ghassan Salame as United Nations chief’s special representative to Libya, stressing full willingness to contribute to the efforts for the implementation of Libya’s political agreement of 17 December 2015,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Saturday.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo