APS : Saturday, 24 June 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed “satisfaction” with the nomination of former Lebanese minister of Culture Ghassan Salame as United Nations chief’s special representative to Libya, stressing full willingness to contribute to the efforts for the implementation of Libya’s political agreement of 17 December 2015,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Saturday.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region