APS : Saturday, 24 June 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed “satisfaction” with the nomination of former Lebanese minister of Culture Ghassan Salame as United Nations chief’s special representative to Libya, stressing full willingness to contribute to the efforts for the implementation of Libya’s political agreement of 17 December 2015,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Saturday.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya