APS : Saturday, 24 June 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed “satisfaction” with the nomination of former Lebanese minister of Culture Ghassan Salame as United Nations chief’s special representative to Libya, stressing full willingness to contribute to the efforts for the implementation of Libya’s political agreement of 17 December 2015,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Saturday.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart