ALGIERS- Algeria has “vigorously” condemned the triple suicide bombing that targeted Saturday the weekly market on Loulou Fou, an island in Lake Chad, said the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We vigorously condemn the triple suicide bombing that targeted Saturday the market of Loulou Fou in the island of Lake Chad,” said Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“We offer our sincere condolences to the families of the victims of this appalling crime. We express our solidarity with the Chad brotherly people and reaffirm our support to the Chad’s government in its fight against terrorism,” he added.
“We welcome the efforts undertaken by the sub-region’s countries notably as part of their common strategy aimed at eradicating terrorist threat to their region and the entire African continent,” concluded the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart