ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the attack on a gathering of civilians in a cultural centre on Monday in Suruc in Turkey, said Wednesday the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali-Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack which targeted a gathering of civilians in a cultural centre in Suruc in Turkey, near the Syrian borders,” affirmed the spokesman in a statement to APS.
“We extend our sincere condolences to the families of the victims, to the Turkish government and people and assure them of our solidarity and sympathy,” he added.
The spokesman added that the “barbarism and blindness of terrorism, which strikes without distinction in different countries and regions of the world, underscores the need for the international community to increase efforts to combat this phenomenon.”
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide