ALGERIA-BULGARIA BUSINESS FORUM
SOFIA, 23rd -26th november 2016
Inaugurated by H.E Mrs. Latifa BENAZZA, Ambassador of Algeria in Bulgaria, the Algeria-Bulgaria Business Forum took place, in Sofia from the 23rd to the 26th of november 2016. More than forty Algerian and bulgarian businessmen participated in this event to explore economic and investment opportunities in various fields like food-processing, hydraulics, pharmaceutical industry and building.
Representatives of other sectors, namely energy, tourism and services seized this opportunity to establish partnerships between their companies through B-to-B meetings, field visits and discussed means to establish joint ventures under a win-win partnership.
Held at the initiative of Algeria’s Embassy in Sofia and the Algerian Chamber of Trade and Industry (CACI) in partnership with the Algeria-Bulgaria Friendship Association, this Forum is part of Algeria’s policy aiming to strengthening economic relations between the two countries under the new economic growth model that seeks to diversify the Economy.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine