ALGIERS- Algeria expressed its satisfaction with the progress made in the process of the inter-Libyan dialogue, led by the head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNISMIL) Bernardino Léon, in order to reach a solution to the crisis in this country, said Sunday the Spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We are following carefully the process of the national inter-Libyan dialogue, led by the head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNISMIL) Bernardino Léon, and express our satisfaction with the progress made in the crisis resolution process,” said the spokesman in a statement to APS.
“We underline the positive steps in the process of the political and peaceful settlement of the crisis in Libya and call on all the players and stakeholders, with the exception of terrorist groups recognized as such, to insist upon the best interest of the Libyan people through mutual concessions, necessary to guarantee the territorial unity and integrity of this brotherly country and to protect its sovereignty and its people’s cohesion, paving thus the way for the construction of perennial institutions and the mobilization of all the abilities and energies to ensure the stability of Libya and effectively fight terrorism,” he said.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune