On the occasion of the celebration of the National Day , H.E Latifa BENAZZA, the Ambassador of Algeria accredited to the Republic of Bulgaria organized on November 2nd, 2016, in “Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan,” an official reception attended by many guests, namely the representatives of the Bulgarian Government, friends of Algeria, members of the diplomatic corps and representatives of international organizations accredited in Bulgaria and members of the Algerian community in Bulgaria. In her speech on the occasion of the celebration of the 62nd anniversary of the outbreak of the Algerian Revolution (1954-2016), H.E the Ambassador recalled that the Algerian Revolution is a major event which was assigned the objective of independence and the recovering of the national sovereignty. The Glorious Revolution of November has earned a deserved admiration for our people across the world, emphasized H.E the Ambassador. Moreover, H.E Latifa BENAZZA put the stress on the excellent level of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and Bulgaria and reiterated Algeria’s commitment for their further development.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region