ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a message of condolence to his Tunisian counterpart Beji Caid Essebsi in which he expressed his deep compassion following the attack perpetrated Friday in Tunisia in the tourist area of El-Kantaoui, in Sousse, causing several victims.
“Once again, the blind terrorism has targeted Tunisia through a despicable attack, causing several victims among the innocents,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“In these tragic circumstances, I express to you as well as to the Tunisian people and government, my sincere condolences, asking Almighty God for mercy for victims and for consolation for their families while whishing a speedy recovery to the injured.”
“In the face of this despicable criminal attack that we denounce and condemn in the strongest possible terms, I reaffirm Algeria’s full support to Tunisia and its full solidarity in the fight against the blind terrorism which has no religion, no nationality and no borders, added President Bouteflika.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار