ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a message of condolence to his French counterpart François Hollande, following the attack, on Friday, on a factory in Isère in France.
“I have learnt with deep indignation about the terrorist attack which targeted the industrial factory in the region of Isère in France,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“In this tragic circumstance, I extend on behalf of the Algerian people, their government and on my own behalf my sincere condolences to you and to the victims’ relatives and our wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured, ensuring also Algeria’s support in the fight against terrorism, this enemy of all the peoples loving lofty human values,” added President Bouteflika.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister