ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a message of condolence to his French counterpart François Hollande, following the attack, on Friday, on a factory in Isère in France.
“I have learnt with deep indignation about the terrorist attack which targeted the industrial factory in the region of Isère in France,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“In this tragic circumstance, I extend on behalf of the Algerian people, their government and on my own behalf my sincere condolences to you and to the victims’ relatives and our wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured, ensuring also Algeria’s support in the fight against terrorism, this enemy of all the peoples loving lofty human values,” added President Bouteflika.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار