APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “vigorously” condemns the terrorist attack perpetrated Thursday, in a Sufi shrine in Pakistan said Friday, the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Ben Cherif in a statement to APS.
“We vigorously condemn the deadly terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday in a Sufi shrine in the city of Sehwan (Pakistan),” Said the official.
“This new act of terror calls again on the international community for the need of a unified, fast and consistent action to contain the danger that terrorism represents in various parts of the world,” added Benali Cherif.
“While recalling our irrevocable condemnation against terrorism, we pay tribute to the memory of the victims of this attack and offer our condolences to their families, and we express our sympathy and our solidarity to the Pakistani brotherly people and government,” said the Foreign Ministry spokesperson.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart