APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “vigorously” condemns the terrorist attack perpetrated Thursday, in a Sufi shrine in Pakistan said Friday, the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Ben Cherif in a statement to APS.
“We vigorously condemn the deadly terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday in a Sufi shrine in the city of Sehwan (Pakistan),” Said the official.
“This new act of terror calls again on the international community for the need of a unified, fast and consistent action to contain the danger that terrorism represents in various parts of the world,” added Benali Cherif.
“While recalling our irrevocable condemnation against terrorism, we pay tribute to the memory of the victims of this attack and offer our condolences to their families, and we express our sympathy and our solidarity to the Pakistani brotherly people and government,” said the Foreign Ministry spokesperson.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister