APS : Tuesday, 04 April 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will lead the Algerian delegation to the 4th session of the Algerian-U.S. Strategic Dialogue on security and counterterrorism,
to take place in Washington on 6 and 7 April, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
This session will focus on regional and international issues, including conflicts in the sub-region and the Arab world, said the statement.
“The fight against terrorism and violent extremism, as well as Algeria’s experience in radicalization will be also high on the session’s agenda,” added the Ministry’s statement.
On the sidelines of the session, Messahel will hold discussions with US officials, including senior officials of the US Department of State, added the statement.
Representatives of different ministerial departments involved in the fight against terrorism will be among the Algerian delegation to the session, which is part of the high-level consultation between the two countries.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya