Fourth High-Level Seminar on Peace and Security in Africa wraps up
APS : Monday, 19 December 2016
ORAN – The 4th High-Level Seminar on Peace and Security in Africa ended Monday in Oran (431-km west of Algiers) with a consensus on the mechanisms likely to strengthen coordination between African and the United Nations and support the peacekeeping mechanisms in the continent.
In his closing address, Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra hailed the commitment of African and international partner “to strengthening the continent’s capacities to find and implement solutions of Africa’s problems.”
He said that Oran’s seminar was a success as it has consolidated the continent’s contribution to the preservation of peace and security in the world.”
The last session of the 4th High-Level Seminar on Peace and Security in Africa was devoted to the assessment of the coordination between the A3 mechanisms, which are considered as frontline mechanisms of African joint diplomatic action within the United Nations.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée