APS : Tuesday, 27 September 2016
ALGIERS- Comic artists from 40 countries will participate in the 9th International Comics Festival of Algiers (FIBDA) which will take place from 4 to 8 October with Italy as a guest of honor.
Under the theme “the 9th bubble for Comics,” the 9th FIBDA will be marked by activities spread over five days at the Riyadh Al Feth and will include the participation of nine Algerian publishing houses.
The visitors of the 9th FIBDA who must pay, this year, a nominal fee at the entrance, will have the opportunity to discover “the fabulous history of the Italian comic strip,” through the “FUMETTI for everyone” exhibition, the presentation of several authors and a series of conferences.
The “Cuba-Brussels-Algiers” triangle, an exhibition that goes back on the collaborative work between comic artists of the three countries since the creation of FIBDA, will focus on the creativity of artists who put their talent in synergy.
The 9th FIBDA, whose poster is made by press cartoonist “L’Andalou,” also scheduled activities and entertainment in public schools and hospitals in Algiers.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo