APS : Monday, 17 October 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary-general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Hassane Rabehi will lead the Algerian delegation to the 43rd session of the Foreign Ministers Council of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), to be held on October 18-19 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the ministry said Monday in a statement.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum