APS : Monday, 17 October 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary-general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Hassane Rabehi will lead the Algerian delegation to the 43rd session of the Foreign Ministers Council of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), to be held on October 18-19 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the ministry said Monday in a statement.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide