APS : Monday, 17 October 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary-general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Hassane Rabehi will lead the Algerian delegation to the 43rd session of the Foreign Ministers Council of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), to be held on October 18-19 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the ministry said Monday in a statement.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan