APS : Sunday, 10 September 2017
BRAZZAVILLE (Republic of Congo)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Sunday in Brazzaville, the Republic of Congo, by the chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya’s Government of National Accord,
Fayez el-Sarraj, on the sidelines of the fourth summit of the African Union’s High-Level Committee on Libya where he represents President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The two officials broached the situation in Libya and the latest developments of the settlement process underway.
Sarraj and praised the continued efforts made by president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Algeria, for the restoration of peace and stability in Libya.
He depicts a picture of the political, economic and security situation in Libya and the challenges it is facing.
Messahel reiterated Algeria’s position, based on a political solution through an all-inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation, “the only way to get the country out of the crisis.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony