APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- A memorandum of understanding was signed Tuesday, in Algiers, between the national company of iron and steel “FERAAL” and the Chinese consortium for the exploitation of Gara Djebilet deposit in the province of Tindouf.
The inking ceremony was held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Energy and Mines, in the presence of the sector’s minister Mohamed Arkab and China’s ambassador to Algeria Li Lianhe.
This MoU is about carrying out studies and works with the Chinese side made up of the companies CWE, MCC and Heyday Solar for the launch of this project.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization