APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- A memorandum of understanding was signed Tuesday, in Algiers, between the national company of iron and steel “FERAAL” and the Chinese consortium for the exploitation of Gara Djebilet deposit in the province of Tindouf.
The inking ceremony was held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Energy and Mines, in the presence of the sector’s minister Mohamed Arkab and China’s ambassador to Algeria Li Lianhe.
This MoU is about carrying out studies and works with the Chinese side made up of the companies CWE, MCC and Heyday Solar for the launch of this project.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune