APS : Monday, 10 December 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika was honored on the sidelines of the national conference on the “exception of unconstitutionality principle,” opened Monday in Algiers,
for his efforts in strengthening the democratic process and the rule of rule.
In the name all those working in the justice sector, lawyer Nawel Bouras awarded a “shield” to President of the Republic, received on his behalf by the speaker of the Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament), Abdelkader Bensalah, and the minister of Justice, Tayeb Louh.
The lawyer said the distinction is a “recognition of the efforts made by President Bouteflika in backing the democratic process and establishing the rule of law.”
It is an acknowledgment of “his tireless efforts in protecting human rights and basic freedoms,” the speaker said in an address.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony