APS : Monday, 14 November 2016
ALGIERS-Energy Minister Noureddine Boutarfa held discussions Monday in Algiers with General Manager of French group Engie Isabelle Kocher on the prospects of collaboration in the gas and renewable energy fields, the ministry announced in a communiqué.
During their meeting at the Energy ministry, “both parties broached relations between Engie group and Sonatrach group in the gas field and collaboration prospects between these two groups,” the communiqué added.
Boutarfa and Kocher discussed the current state of the international natural gas market and its evolutions, business opportunities and future prospects of investments in structuring projects in Algeria, particularly in the field of renewable energy, the same source said.
In this regard, Boutarfa evoked the new approach adopted by his sector to implement the national renewable energy and energy efficiency program.
The same official invited the Engie group to show interest in the call for investments the sector intends to implement plants for electricity generation from renewable resources with a 4,000 MW capacity “conditioned by the implementation of investments in the industrial field”.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار