APS : Tuesday, 29 November 2016
ALGIERS-Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani started Tuesday a fraternal visit to Algeria, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The Emir of Qatar was welcomed upon his arrival to Houari Boumediene international airport by Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, and Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
During his visit, the Emir of Qatar will hold talks with President Bouteflika on cooperation and partnership between the two countries.
Both sides will analyse the challenges facing the Arab national and the situation of the hydrocarbons market. They will also broach regional and international issues of common interest.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya