APS : Tuesday, 29 November 2016
ALGIERS-Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani started Tuesday a fraternal visit to Algeria, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The Emir of Qatar was welcomed upon his arrival to Houari Boumediene international airport by Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, and Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
During his visit, the Emir of Qatar will hold talks with President Bouteflika on cooperation and partnership between the two countries.
Both sides will analyse the challenges facing the Arab national and the situation of the hydrocarbons market. They will also broach regional and international issues of common interest.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region