Embassy participation in the 2019 Summer of Childhood Project
The Embassy took part in the organization of the 2019 Summer of Childhood Project launched by Popovtsi Town Hall (Gabrovo Region). This year’s edition, dedicated to Africa, was placed under the theme “Africa: near and distant”.
To this purpose, the Embassy put at the disposal of the Dyado Stoyno Community Center (1927) at the Popovtsi Town Hall traditional Algerian clothes, paintings on Algerian traditions as well as CDs containing Algerian children’s songs and fairy tales and tourist sites.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine