APS : WEDNESDAY 23 JUNE 2021
ALGIERS- The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the Embassy of the United States in Algeria signed on Wednesday a cooperation agreement to strengthen the teaching and learning
of the English language in higher education.
After highlighting the importance of strengthening the role of the English language in academic institutions as a “means of technological transfer and vital component in communication,”
the Minister stressed that this agreement reflects “the common willingness of both parties to strengthen friendship and partnership in the field of higher education.”
In this regard, Benziane reiterated his sector’s efforts to meet the aspirations of students, recalling the cooperation between the Algerian universities and their American counterparts.
For his part, Rana underlined the United States’ readiness to strengthen English language teaching in Algeria and contribute to strengthening the results of scientific research at the level of Algerian
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine