APS : Monday, 20 March 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mohamed El-Ghazi will participate, Tuesday in Geneva,
Switzerland, in the 329th session of the Governing Body of the International Labour Office, said the Ministry in a statement.
The session will be devoted to the examination of the annual reports under the Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work and matters arising out of the work of the 105th session of the International Labour Conference, as well as the follow-up of the resolution concerning decent work in global supply chains, said the statement.
It will be also an opportunity to present Algeria’s experience in social protection during a session, which will be held as part of the south-south cooperation programme, added the statement.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister