APS : Monday, 20 March 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mohamed El-Ghazi will participate, Tuesday in Geneva,
Switzerland, in the 329th session of the Governing Body of the International Labour Office, said the Ministry in a statement.
The session will be devoted to the examination of the annual reports under the Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work and matters arising out of the work of the 105th session of the International Labour Conference, as well as the follow-up of the resolution concerning decent work in global supply chains, said the statement.
It will be also an opportunity to present Algeria’s experience in social protection during a session, which will be held as part of the south-south cooperation programme, added the statement.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea