APS : Monday, 07 May 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Stef Blok will pay a working visit to Algeria on Tuesday and Wednesday, at the invitation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel,
said Monday the Ministry in a communiqué.
During this visit, the two ministers will co-chair the third session of Algeria-Netherlands Joint Committee on Economic and Technology Cooperation.
“The session will be an opportunity to assess economic and financial cooperation, and examine ways and means to further strengthen and diversify the multifaceted cooperation between the two countries,” said the communiqué.
The two ministers will also discuss regional and international political issues of common interest, especially Western Sahara conflict as well as the situation in Sahel, Mali and Libya, in addition to the Euro-Mediterranean partnership, counterterrorism and illegal migration.
An Algerian-Dutch Business Council has been created recently with a view to boosting trade and industrial partnership and developing joint ventures, in line with the Algerian Government’s directives to encourage the production of goods and services on the Algerian market, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization