APS : Monday, 04 January 2021
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad held Monday phone talks with his Tunisian counterpart Hichem Mechichi, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a communiqué.
“Prime Minister and Tunisian head of Government expressed their satisfaction at the quality of fraternity, solidarity and cooperation ties between the two countries as well as their joint willingness to strengthen them,” said the source.
“The exchanges between the two sides enabled reviewing the bilateral relations and Algerian-Tunisian cooperation opportunities, for the organization of the event that the two countries are preparing, notably the High Joint Cooperation Committee,” added the source.
“During these talks, Prime minister congratulated the Tunisian head of Government for the accession of Tunisia to the presidency of the United Nations Security Council for current month,” added the source.
The two sides “exchanged views on regional and international issues of common interest, noting, with satisfaction, the convergence of the two countries’ views on the situation in the region and reaffirming their commitment to continuing and strengthening the bilateral consultations on all these issues.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart