APS : Wednesday, 26 February 2020
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received Wednesday the UK Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Algeria Lord Richard Risby, who is on a working visit to Algiers, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement. The meeting with the British official, part of the periodic evaluation of the relationship between Algeria and the UK, has allowed the two sides to “discuss the development and prospects of cooperation between the two countries in the light of the new strategy to promote the economic partnership Implemented by the United Kingdom,” the statement said.
The two officials praised the two-day business forum bringing together Algerian and British economic operators in Algiers, the statement added.
The audience was attended by the minister of Industry and Mining, Ferhat Ait Ali Braham, and the minister of Micro-Enterprise, Startups and Knowledge Economy, Yassine Djeridene.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification