APS : Tuesday, 27 October 2020
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received Tuesday, at the Palace of Government, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjarto, on a working visit to Algeria, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a communiqué.
This meeting allowed the two sides “to review the state and prospects of the Algerian-Hungarian relations in different fields, notably on the occasion of the next events on the agenda of the bilateral cooperation,” concluded the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine