APS : Tuesday, 27 October 2020
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received Tuesday, at the Palace of Government, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjarto, on a working visit to Algeria, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a communiqué.
This meeting allowed the two sides “to review the state and prospects of the Algerian-Hungarian relations in different fields, notably on the occasion of the next events on the agenda of the bilateral cooperation,” concluded the source.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide