APS : Tuesday, 27 October 2020
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received Tuesday, at the Palace of Government, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjarto, on a working visit to Algeria, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a communiqué.
This meeting allowed the two sides “to review the state and prospects of the Algerian-Hungarian relations in different fields, notably on the occasion of the next events on the agenda of the bilateral cooperation,” concluded the source.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum