APS : Friday, 16 April 2021
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad took part Friday, in Brazzaville, in his capacity as representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, at the investiture ceremony of Congolese President
Denis Sassou Nguesso, following his re-election, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a communiqué.
“In his capacity as representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad took part Friday 16 April 2021, accompanied by Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum, at the swearing-in ceremony of Congolese President Denis Sassou Nguesso, following his re-election,” said the communiqué.
On this occasion, “Prime minister extended congratulations of President of the Republic to his counterpart Denis Sassou Nguesso and his wishes for success in his new term of office,” reaffirming his “commitment to strengthening the historical friendship relations between the two countries in order to establish security and stability in the continent.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation