APS : Thursday, 08 October 2020
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad held Thursday, in Algiers, talks with his Spanish counterpart Pedro Sanchez who is on an official two-day visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at El Aurassi Hotel, on the sidelines of the opening ceremony of the Algerian-Spanish Forum that will be co-chaired by the two Prime ministers in the presence of official delegations of the two countries and about fifty business managers, heads of employers’ organizations.
As part of his visit, Pedro Sanchez, leading a large delegation, will be received by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
Arrived Wednesday evening in Algiers, Sanchez was welcomed at the international airport Houari Boumediene by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad, Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum, and Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine