APS : Thursday, 31 May 2018
ALGIERS-The 6th Conference of the African Union Ministers of Trade (AMOT) will take place on 3-4 June in Dakar (Senegal) with the participation of Trade Minister Said Djellab,
announced the Trade Ministry in a statement.
The 6th AMoT will discuss the report of the 6th high-executives meeting and the conclusions of the 11th meeting of the African Continental Free Trade Area Negotiating Forum (AfCFTA-NF).
The AMoT is part of the works of various AfCFTA-NF negotiating institutions.
The Conference will be preceded by the 11th AfCFTA-NF to take place on 29-31 May and the 6th meeting of senior trade executives scheduled on 1-2 June 2018.
The creation of the Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA) was the topic of the AU leaders Summit held in March in Kigali (Rwanda) with the participation of Algeria.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization