The 11th Edition of DJAZAGRO exhibition will be held from Tuesday April 9th till Friday April 12th, 2013 in the Safex
exhibition Park in Algiers.
Based on a success of more than 10 years, the show DJAZAGRO, reserved exclusively for the
professional visitors, becomes THE privileged place for professional meetings for the food industry in
It gives the unique opportunity during 4 days, to meet one’s customers and partners,
be known on a market that is presenting nowadays a high demand in the food-processing and agricultural fields.
The 81 % international exhibitors coming from 28 countries, the 14,210 trade visitors in 2012, testify of
the major character of DJAZAGRO, which is to position on this market; Algeria representing the most important
food-processing market of North Africa today.
contact for more information: www.djazagro.com or www.safex-algerie.com
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart