APS : Sunday, 04 March 2018
ALGIERS-Secretary-General of the Energy Ministry Fatma-Zohra Cherfi received Sunday in Algiers Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Arcandra Tahar, with whom she discussed bilateral energy cooperation,
notably Indonesia’s supply of Algerian oil, the ministry said in a statement.
The two sides discussed the state of cooperation relations between Algeria and Indonesia in the field of hydrocarbons, and expressed their “complete satisfaction over the excellence of these relations,” the source said.
Cherfi called the Indonesian party to further strengthen this cooperation and broaden it to other areas.
Many aspects of cooperation were discussed, including Indonesia’s supply of Algerian oil, partnership in upstream hydrocarbons, the processing and marketing of hydrocarbons and training, the statement said.
The Indonesian Deputy Minister was accompanied by Indonesian ambassador to Algeria Safira Machrusah, an official from the Indonesian Ministry of Finance and as senior officials representing the Indonesian oil company Pertamina.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied