APS : Monday, 19 March 2018
ALGIERS- Diplomatie magazine stressed, in its latest issue’s editorial, the “pioneering role” the Algerian diplomacy plays in maintaining peace and stability in the region.
The magazine, published by the ministry of Foreign Affairs, underlined the effective contributions of Algerian diplomacy within the regional and international organizations, such as the African Union (AU) and the United Nations, as well as the “its interest in the stability of neighboring countries.”
This role, the magazine said, “is based on the principles of Algerian diplomacy, which always seeks to establish peace and security and favours dialogue to settle conflicts, in addition to the promotion of the spirit of cooperation among countries.”
The magazine’s editorial mentioned the “effective contribution” of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel to “restoring stability in Libya.”
It also stressed Messahel’s efforts to restore security in and boosting cooperation with the neighboring counties he visited in October 2017.
In the economic field, the magazine emphasized “the intense efforts of Algerian diplomacy to step up bilateral cooperation with foreign partners as part of a national strategy aiming at giving a fresh impetus and diversifying national economy.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart