APS : Wednesday, 04 September 2019
ALGIERS-A delegation of the Indonesian Constitutional Court will pay, as from Thursday, an official visit to Algeria as part of cooperation between the constitutional institutions of the two countries,
said Wednesday the Constitutional Council in a communiqué.
As part of the visit, president of the Constitutional Council, Kamel Fenniche, will receive vice-president of the Indonesian Constitutional Court, Pr. Aswanto, the source said.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine