APS : Wednesday, 04 September 2019
ALGIERS-A delegation of the Indonesian Constitutional Court will pay, as from Thursday, an official visit to Algeria as part of cooperation between the constitutional institutions of the two countries,
said Wednesday the Constitutional Council in a communiqué.
As part of the visit, president of the Constitutional Council, Kamel Fenniche, will receive vice-president of the Indonesian Constitutional Court, Pr. Aswanto, the source said.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony