Celebration of the 63rd anniversary of the outbreak of
the Revolution of November 1st, 1954
On November 3rd, 2017 H.E. Mrs. Latifa BENAZZA, Ambassador of Algeria to the Republic of Bulgaria, gave an official reception at the Sofia Hotel Balkan to celebrate the National Day of Algeria. A great many distinguished guests took part in this event, including representatives of the Bulgarian Government, friends of Algeria, members of the diplomatic corps, representatives of international organizations accredited to Bulgaria and members of the Algerian community in Bulgaria.
In her address on this occasion, H.E. the Ambassador recalled that the Algerian Revolution is a major event that has set itself the goal of gaining freedom and recovering national sovereignty. She also highlighted the achievements of independent Algeria.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied