Wednesday, 09 December 2015 19:50
ALGIERS-The French and Algerian Constitutional Councils want to establish an “exemplary” relationship for the “triumph of the rule of law”, president of the French Constitutional Council Jean-Louis Debré stressed Wednesday.
“We would seek exemplary cooperation for (…) the triumph of the rule of law,” Debré said after the audience granted to him by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Noting “the admiration” he vows to President Bouteflika, Debré recalled that “this is not the first time I meet President Bouteflika and every time I do is an important time.”
He also stated the Head of state has guided Algeria “in the way that arouses our admiration,” adding that there are in France “friends, women and men, who respect all that the progress he achieved for his country.”
“Whenever I meet with President Bouteflika, I feel more optimistic,” said Debré, adding that he discussed with the Head of state “international political issues and our friendly and fraternal relations.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart