APS : Wednesday, 05 September 2018
PARIS – A discussion on the new entrepreneurial dynamics in Algeria will be organized on September 13 in Paris. The reality of Algeria’s economic development will be emphasized.
“The development of Algeria is a reality which is still unknown on this side of the Mediterranean, yet the country and especially its private economy is on the move,” said a presentation note of this event to which President of the Forum of Business Managers (FCE) Ali Haddad is invited.
Organized by the Group Les Echos-Le Parisien, the debate aims at “giving better understanding of how entrepreneurship changes things in Algeria”.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya