APS : Wednesday, 12 September 2018
ALGIERS – Coloplast, a Danish company which produces medical equipment presented Wednesday to Industry and Mines Minister Youcef Yousfi a project on the manufacturing of medical material in Algeria,
said the ministry in a communiqué.
The project has been presented during a meeting between Industry and Mines Minister Youcef Yousfi and Denmark ambassador Julie Elisabeth Pruzan Jirgensen, who was accompanied by a delegation of the company.
Under this project, Coloplast looks to manufacture in Algeria ostomy pouches and urinary catheters. It also plans to make of Algeria “a platform for export to African countries,” said the same source.
Ambassador Pruzan Jirgensen said that the Algerian market interested the Danish companies for investments.
She announced that an Algerian-Danish Business Club would be created soon to examine partnership opportunities.
As for him, Yousfi said that Algeria was willing to reinforce the bilateral partnership with Denmark by hosting investment projects, added the communiqué.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy