APS : Saturday, 11 December 2021
ALGIERS- Croatian minister of Foreign and European Affairs, Gordan Grlic Radman, said Saturday in Algiers that Algeria was a major partner for Croatia, praising its exceptional role in bringing about stability
in the countries of the Mediterranean southern shore.”
In a news conference following a meeting with Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra, as part of his working visit to Algiers, Radman said “Algeria is a major partner for Croatia and the European Union (EU), mainly through its exceptional role in bringing stability in the countries of the Mediterranean southern shore.”
He added that his country attached a “great interest” to stability in the southern region of the Mediterranean.
“Peace and stability are of extreme importance to us and the region needs to find solutions to certain disputes.”
“It is important for Zagreb to strengthen its close relations with Algeria, as part of the Mediterranean southern countries, especially as there are numerous fields for bilateral cooperation,” Radman said.
“We stressed the necessity to enhance communication, mainly in environment challenges, hybrid threats and illegal migration.”
With regard to economic cooperation between the two countries, the Croatian minister said “Croatia is already present in Algeria,” citing many fields of cooperation like “fishing, aquaculture and naval industry,” he said.
Croatia is among the leaders in those areas, particularly in traditional boat building, Agriculture, infrastructure sector and Energy.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy