Creation of Algeria-EU joint parliamentary committee officially launched
APS : Friday, 12 January 2018
BRUSSELS (Belgium)- The Conference of Presidents of the European Parliament approved the creation of an Algeria-European Union (EU) joint parliamentary committee in order to raise the level of inter-parliamentary dialogue between the two institutions, said a European source.
The decision of the Presidents’ Conference of the European parliament, high body made up of leaders of political groups and the president of the European parliament, taken in the meeting held Thursday in Brussels, is “the fruit of a regular and sustained cooperation between the two legislative institutions for over 30 years,” said the source.
The creation of this committee “materializes the willingness expressed by the Algerian and European MPs on the occasion of the 15th inter-parliamentary meeting held in Algiers, on 3 November 2016, to raise the level of inter-parliamentary dialogue,” added the source.
The president of the European parliament’s delegation for relations with Maghreb Countries (DMAG) Ines Ayala Sender hailed, during a DMAG meeting held on the same day, the decision of the Presidents’ Conference which will strengthen political dialogue and Algeria-EU bilateral dialogue.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée