APS : Monday, 08 October 2018
ALGIERS-A Parliamentary delegation of the Council of the Nation (Upper) will partake in the 4th part of the 2018 ordinary session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE)
scheduled on 08-18 October in Strasbourg (France), the Upper House announced Sunday in a communiqué.
The meeting’s agenda includes the examination of several issues, including “the organization of foreign funding from non-European countries for the practice of Muslim worship in order to prevent radicalization and the rise of Islamophobia.”
Participants will also focus on “Migration from a gender perspective: empowering women as key actors for integration.”
The Algerian Parliament regularly participates in the PACE meetings as a “host.”
The Algerian delegation is made up two Upper House MPs, namely Rachid Bougherbal and Youcef Boutkhil.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied