APS : Monday, 19 April 2021
ALGIERS- The Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI) and the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Handicrafts of Cameroon on Monday considered an agreement for establishing
of the Algerian-Cameroonian Business Council.
According to a statement published by the CACI on its official Facebook page, the two chambers held a video-conference meeting, in the presence of Director General of the CACI, Ouahiba Behloul, Director of Promotion and Support for Economic Exchanges at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Rabah Fassih , as well as the representative of the Ministry of Commerce, Mohamed Lamine Merrakchi.
This meeting focused on the examination of the Agreement establishing the Algerian-Cameroonian Business Council allowing the development and facilitation of economic and commercial exchanges between Algeria and Cameroon, said the same source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine