It is with deep sorrow that the Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria leaned of the passing of Hristo Ganev, a prominent Bulgarian cinematographer and a great friend of Algeria, on September 25, 2021.
In his person, Algeria lost a great friend whose destiny is closely related to the battle of the Algerian people for liberation. By creating the documentary Feast of Hope shot in 1962 among the Algerian freedom fighters and Algerian refugee camps in Tunisia, late Hristo Ganev has depicted the sufferings of displaced Algerian populations under colonization. Also, he has immortalized the popular rejoicing at the declaration of our independence.
On this sad occasion, H.E. Latifa Benazza, Ambassador of Algeria to Bulgaria, and the entire staff offer their most sincere condolences and deep sympathy to the family of the deceased.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy