APS : Sunday, 25 September 2022
NEW YORK (United Nations)-China welcomes Algeria’s membership in the BRICS family, Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Saturday in New York, stressing that Algeria is a “great developing country” and
a “representative of emerging economies.”
“China supports Algeria in its role as rotating president of the Arab League and in the successful holding of the Arab Summit. It also welcomes its membership in the BRICS family,” said Wang, quoted Sunday by the New China Agency, after he met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, on the sidelines of the 77th session of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly (GA).
BRICS is the acronym for the bloc of emerging markets comprising Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. Its presidency is held this year by Beijing.
Yi said that his country was “willing to work with Algeria to play a constructive role in achieving world peace and development.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée