APS : Wednesday, 03 February 2016
ALGIERS- China is “ready” to strengthen cooperation with Algeria at all levels, especially at the United Nations Security Council for better coordination on sensitive issues, including the Libyan crisis, said Wednesday in Algiers China’s special envoy for Middle East Affairs, Gong Xiaosheng.
“We are ready to strengthen cooperation with Algeria at all levels, especially at the UN Security Council to ensure better coordination on sensitive and complex issues, including Palestinian and Libyan issues,” he said following the audience granted to him by Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel.
China hailed Algeria’s very important role on regional and international scenes, adding that it has always expressed clear and strong positions on sensitive and complex international issues in the region, especially the Palestinian question and Libyan crisis.
“We are friends and brothers, and the voice of China at the UN is also that of Algeria and other Arab countries,” he stressed.
Hiaoshen said that he came to Algeria to discuss with his “Algerian friends” major sensitive issues in the Middle East region, adding that there was complete convergence of views and positions of the two countries on many issues of common interest.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony