APS : Wednesday, 25 September 2019
ALGIERS- Officials and experts of the American oil company Chevron are in Algiers since 23 September to study with counterparts of Sonatrach partnership opportunities between the two companies,
said Wednesday a communiqué of Sonatrach.
Technical workshops were held to identify and study different partnership opportunities, said the source.
Following the different presentations made by the experts of Sonatrach, Chevron’s delegation showed “special interest to the potential of Algerian mining field.”
Concrete fields were identified, said the source, adding that the agenda of the next phases, as well as the procedure to follow, have been agreed upon by the two companies.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo